2 more sleeps and you’ll be on your way to the best weekend of your life!! We’ve complied a starter pack to help you prepare for this epic journey in the desert.
Here are 6 items you need to pack first:
1) Sunglasses. It’s going to be at least 100 each day and squinting + risking sun damage to your eyes is not worth it! Invest in a good pair of sunglasses that not only protect your eye but is very stylish and makes a statement. Our GRANT Sun is a customer favorite! The Amber color makes it fun yet very classic. These glasses will go with any outfit.
Shop this one here: http://bit.ly/GrantSunBlog
2) A cool dad hat that sends a playful message. You’re going to meet a lot of cute girls. You want them to remember something about it, whether it’s your great personality or smile…or obnoxious hat with a funny message. We recommend this one by: @nasaseasons it reads: I came to break hearts. // get one.
Shop this one here: http://nasaseasons.com/
3) Cool phone case. We offer custom engraving here at JRS so when you take that mirror selfie at Coachella we could really see how cool you are! Pick a really fun design that’s memorable so when you have your phone out taking photos it’s a conversation starter. Doesn’t hurt if it has your name on it either
Shop this one here: http://bit.ly/ShopCasesNow
4) P.H balanced water … obviously you can’t bring this into the venue but this should be waiting for you ice cold in the fridge. If you’re really baller you would have a cooler in your car with ice cold water waiting for you when you drive home. (you’re welcome)
Shop this one here: essentia
5) A flask – we all know the usage of this thing. You can bring in an empty flask. ***Please don’t drink and drive. There are UBERS running all night to get you home safe and if your phone dies the uber station has chargers you can use! Try and know your password by heart because you can sign into their ipads and get yourself a car.
Shop this one here: http://bit.ly/FLASKCOACHELLA
6) Disposable camera… if you guys go to a gas station, Asian supermarket, or Amazon you can find yourself! The beauty of a disposable camera is that you have one shot and then you wait to develop and relive all your moments you forgot you captured. It’s so much more fun that taking 10 iphone photos that feels staged! There’s something really magical about not know until later. Plus, you don’t have to worry about taking caring of this thing you can toss to a friend, throw it in your backpack and just focus on enjoying yourself at the best place on earth!
Shop this one here: KODAK
See ya there.